Thursday, September 16, 2010

Poetry Time!!

Here is another poem of mine that I wrote a while ago!

To Live
I am but a living ghost walking this earth alone
All my desires are pushed into oblivion
And a void is created in side of me.
I want to feel alive.

Any dream I have dreamt is put aside.
Reality is all there is to trust in
And my dreams have no place in reality.
I want to live my dreams.

I hide behind the illusion of security.
Fear seizes my heart at the possibility of pain
And I walk the straight path that lacks dangers.
I want to take great risks.

I simply want to live.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I have felt what you describe here before. Do you prefer poetry or prose? Post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer prose! Only because it's much easier. lol

    ReplyDelete